Another day is passing

Another day is passing
This is the place to go at night, when the sun is gone and you want be consumed into an atmospheric world of fantasy, where your thoughts and what you feel can slip by unnoticed to let what you find here be all that really exists. This is the fire for the moth and the sunlight for the flowers. This is the lagune where all creatures gather for safety and shelter, just so the night won't come and take them - but intead lead them into a safe and dreamfull sleep.

3. maj 2011

Into the picture and wonderful realm

I jump into the picture and reach a place
that seems eternal, but without empty space.
It stretches as far as my fantasy.
It is a neverending galaxy.

Here we have beauty, without coarse
freedom, joy and no delimiting laws
It's tall and wide, the planets are close
I'm glad we got here, before our own world froze

For every step I take, new land is made
I wonder if what's behind will therefor fade?
Is the nostalgia killed, because I cannot go back;
or must the memories remain so all won't turn black?

The sky is ocean blue and I taste the calm winds
one of them cannot be alone, they are as twins.
And so is my being and this wonderful land,
I am both the earth, the sky, the seas and the sand

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar