Another day is passing

Another day is passing
This is the place to go at night, when the sun is gone and you want be consumed into an atmospheric world of fantasy, where your thoughts and what you feel can slip by unnoticed to let what you find here be all that really exists. This is the fire for the moth and the sunlight for the flowers. This is the lagune where all creatures gather for safety and shelter, just so the night won't come and take them - but intead lead them into a safe and dreamfull sleep.

1. maj 2011

One man

One single man believing


I am one man carrying the blocks of stone
planned to be used for what I'm building on my own
A temple of symbols painted so simple
that they are easily understood by decent and evil people.


Some may find this place after I am gone
but until then, I expect to be alone.
And those who find it, will walk the way I walked
see the things I saw and meet with whom I talked


I ran through the battlefields of raging crusaders
who had burning swords and was fighting nonbelievers.
They took those who questioned and pushed them into the abyss
and with bloodied hands, it was their God they dismissed.


I met with people of the greatest empire
who arrogantly thought that it couldn't expire
But their walls would crumble and fall to the ground
And I quickly memorized that doom-like sound


I swam through waters of hallucinating oceans.
Survival and my life became distant and rare notions.
But to fight and defeat my inner anxiety
I had to walk through the valley of sobriety.

But now I'm enjoying my life in peace
I'm free from boundaries, I'm free from the leash
And the annotations of my life that I've told
will enrichen people's lives, and the truth will unfold

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar