Another day is passing

Another day is passing
This is the place to go at night, when the sun is gone and you want be consumed into an atmospheric world of fantasy, where your thoughts and what you feel can slip by unnoticed to let what you find here be all that really exists. This is the fire for the moth and the sunlight for the flowers. This is the lagune where all creatures gather for safety and shelter, just so the night won't come and take them - but intead lead them into a safe and dreamfull sleep.

9. maj 2011

The moth in the fire

My flapping wings, illuminated by the fire
just standing fluttering and charming but dire
I know it's life, I must feel it up close
How could it be dangerous?
Well that's life I suppose...

If I get closer, I will feel it even more
But can I tell the distance
before I am hurt as before?

Can I touch it?
won't I get burned?
Is the cost worth the reward?
Isn't it as I learned?

Inside the fire, I see her eyes
I read the truth of what she felt
Now I know there were no lies.

I see hundreds of hands
stretching to reach me
bruised from thorns
harmed unbelievably

Should I just fly away
and forget what I saw,
live in the cold dark
living as a flaw?

Or is there more in the fire
than I have ever believed?
I could take the chance to see
what miracles life has weaved

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar