Another day is passing

Another day is passing
This is the place to go at night, when the sun is gone and you want be consumed into an atmospheric world of fantasy, where your thoughts and what you feel can slip by unnoticed to let what you find here be all that really exists. This is the fire for the moth and the sunlight for the flowers. This is the lagune where all creatures gather for safety and shelter, just so the night won't come and take them - but intead lead them into a safe and dreamfull sleep.

1. maj 2011

Hearing silent & evil words

Smiling lips and diamond eyes
Are they hiding a truth, are they telling me lies?
Poisonous fangs in the yelling mouth
infecting the words heard by the crowd


Simple animosity without reason from the ghouls
led by the blinded, who makes them into fools
Who's the ignorant, the deaf or the blind?
Should I trust the one, who conquers my mind?


Question marks and demon tongues
these loud words, will empty my lungs
Why am I in doubt, is there more to confess?
Could I end my despair, by just saying "Yes"?

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar