Another day is passing

Another day is passing
This is the place to go at night, when the sun is gone and you want be consumed into an atmospheric world of fantasy, where your thoughts and what you feel can slip by unnoticed to let what you find here be all that really exists. This is the fire for the moth and the sunlight for the flowers. This is the lagune where all creatures gather for safety and shelter, just so the night won't come and take them - but intead lead them into a safe and dreamfull sleep.

29. apr. 2011

To my significant other

There are stars missing on the summer skies
because the only things shining are your pretty eyes.
and I'm never cold, when I see your face
because you and I enjoy summer in space.

Let's grow a garden as a stair to the clouds
it's there I will kneel, to tell you deep vows
and fly along until the sun goes down
or hope that neverending sunshine is what we've found.

Life seems so short, but we won't lament
what we have found, is what others haven't.
Some say the most honest is their God above
but I'm the teller of truth, when I say I'm on love.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar